The Sheffield indie band Babybird formed in 1995, having commercial success in 1996, reaching number three in the UK charts with their second single ‘You’re Gorgeous’. Since then, guitarist Luke Scott has become the head of film, media and journalism at Staffordshire University, and looks back at his career highlights fondly.
- Students gather in Hanley to protest for climate justice.
- BT Sport presenter Matt Smith backing all-English Champions League Final
- Future Journalism Awards inspires a new generation of writers
- Knife crime: Operation spectre aims to tackle the issue of knife crime
- Rangers bosses feel cup final is deserved
- Fitness sessions offered for recovering addicts
- 49 dead in Christchurch mosque terror attack as anti-Muslim hate crimes continue to rise
- The 39 Steps: Review
- Stoke rapist jailed for 11 years after sharing video of attack on Snapchat
- As It Is (+Modern Error, Bellevue Days & In The Cards), The Sugar Mill, Gig Review