With the Christmas season in full swing, it’s only right that a trip to the theatre completes your festive period. The Regent Theatre, located in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent’s city centre, promises not-to-miss festive productions this December, with the Nativity and Robin Hood headlining the end of 2018.
- Three quarters of Guide Dog owners illegally refused service
- Staffs students roar for Lionesses, but argue more needs to be done for females in football
- D-Day ’75: Staffs heroes remember the Longest Day
- EU Elections: Labour candidate Zarah Sultana on her campaign.
- Wedgwood announce plans for new marina
- Study shows biggest fall in GPs in half a century
- Alton Towers Resort – The Dungeons and other new attractions!
- Cheshire’s FIRST ‘everything under £1’ shop is now open and here’s an honest review
- EU Elections: Liberal Democrat candidate Lee Dargue on his campaign.
- Staffs Uni and Police celebrate three years of forensic partnership