19-year-old Nathan Bates was found dead in Burslem on October 11th. Today around 700 people attended his funeral at Swan Bank Methodist Church, family and friends alike. The former Co-op Academy student was described as having ‘A heart of Gold’ and was his father’s ‘Pride and joy’. During the service, donations were taken in order to fundraise for the neonatal unit at Royal Stoke University Hospital.
- Staffs MPs reacts to Boris Johnson’s intensive care treatment
- Latest odds for Nathan Jones’ successor as Stoke boss
- BREAKING: Nathan Jones Sacked as Stoke City Manager
- Police search for missing jacket in murder probe
- Bar burglar hits Burton officer over head with whiskey bottle
- Staffs company at forefront of Reverse Vending: a new way forward?
- How local company is helping to keep Staffs athletes fit this lockdown
- International students locked down in Staffordshire
- Pets during the pandemic
- Refugee charity faces problems during pandemic
- £600 MILLION injected into care home infection control fund
- Staffordshire NHS nurses still concerned over lack of PPE
- Coronavirus survivor praises NHS nurse at Royal Stoke University Hospital
- Coronavirus collides with bowls season, pushing a likely restart to next year
- Giving birth in hospital during the Coronavirus pandemic