There’s nothing like a classic thriller to keep the people of Stoke-On-Trent entertained on a windy April evening; and entertainment is certainly what the audience got at the opening night of The Lady Vanishes at the Regent Theatre, Hanley.
- Mothercare to hold Easter fun day
- Local star’s bid to secure top spot goes swimmingly
- Open verdict reached in the death of Steven Cook who vanished in Greece 14 years ago.
- Intemperance: Review
- Inquest into the death of Steven Cook starts today, 14 years after he disappeared on holiday in Crete.
- Review: The Lady Vanishes
- King No-One (+Faraday & Camens), The Sugarmill, Gig Review
- Marilyn: Review
- Vale victory over Crewe will be enough to avoid the drop – Askey
- Scott Lawton: “Khan can go down as one of the greatest”