Denise Coates, co-founder of online gambling firm Bet365 and head of the Stoke-based Bet365 branch, has been announced as the highest paid UK boss. Her earning has risen to £265 million, including dividends, which is £48 million higher than she received last year.
- Staffs MPs reacts to Boris Johnson’s intensive care treatment
- Latest odds for Nathan Jones’ successor as Stoke boss
- BREAKING: Nathan Jones Sacked as Stoke City Manager
- Police search for missing jacket in murder probe
- Bar burglar hits Burton officer over head with whiskey bottle
- Phil Taylor set to make a sensational return to competitive darts in a new World Seniors tournament early in 2022.
- Local economy set to lose out on £1m as Midlands Grand National is held behind closed doors
- Potters ‘Arf marathon entries open for the public
- Lichfield RUFC hold “Thank you NHS and all key workers” competition
- Stoke City vs Derby preview
- Middlesbrough vs Stoke City preview
- Non-League football to return in Staffordshire
- Local canoeist aiming for gold in debut Olympics dream
- Brentford v Stoke City preview
- North Stafford hockey men’s captain Dave Washington reacts to hockey league cancellation