Jade Louise Clements, 24, a student at Keele University took her own life on March 29 last year after a long battle with her health, an inquest heard.
Friends of Stoke-on-Trent teenager Ryan Evans who drowned in Westport Lake made desperate attempts to save him, an inquest heard. Staffslive’s Beth Shuff and Jade Prust report
A Cheshire teenager who committed suicide was ‘not being bullied’ and had shown ‘no troubled behaviour or red flags’ in the lead up to her death, an inquest heard.
Lily Mae Sharp, 13, was found hanging in her bedroom by her mother at her home on Walnut Tree Lane, Bradwall, in the early hours of May 19 2017.
Lily Mae Sharp, 13, was found in her bedroom at Walnut Tree Lane, Bradwall, in the early hours of 19 May 2017 by her mother, Victoria Noblet.
A man from Cannock was jailed yesterday (December 6) for three years at Stafford Crown Court after pleading guilty to causing death by dangerous driving.
A man who died in the collision on Lodge Lane, Cannock last week has been named.
Neil Horbury, 33 from Shifnal died following the collision on 22 November.
A motorcyclist from Leek has died following a serious road traffic collision on the A53 Quarnford, near Buxton.
The incident took place on Sunday (October 29) and involved a Suzuki motorcycle and a VW Transporter Van.
A dad-of-two died after taking a cocktail of prescription drugs, an inquest heard.
Elliot Howle, 38, died at his home in Lewis Street, Hartshill, on June 26 last year.
mentally ill man choked to death on a large amount of food in a Biddulph care home, an inquest heard.
Malcolm Massey, 66, of Well Street, Biddulph choked on hot cross buns and cake mix in March last year following an eating problem linked his schizophrenia.
A Stoke-on-Trent dad died after a mystery abscess caused by heroin use exploded inside his body, an inquest heard.
Stephen Stoker, 42, suffered an infection in his groin caused by neglected use of heroin needles, which led to the abscess, North Staffordshire Coroner’s Court was told.
A labourer died after a night of binging on a mix of drugs and alcohol, an inquest heard.
Shaun Anthony Lapthorn who worked assisting a plasterer, had been drinking at his home on May 30, 2016, North Staffordshire Coroner’s Court was told.