Results have been unveiled for the best and worst performing schools in Staffordshire, in GCSE English and Maths.
The statistics published by the Government’s official data, shows the overall performance of pupils who sat GCSE English and Maths in 2017.
According to the information, one of the highest rated schools was St Joseph’s College.
The Trent Vale based school achieved the highest percentage in their GCSE English and Maths results, with 75% of students getting A-C grades.
St Thomas More Catholic Academy, Longton, had the lowest results with only 21% of students achieving A-C. They also had a below average student progress score of -0.26.
The statistics below show the rankings of the best and worst percentages for Year 11 pupils, who achieved a grade C or above in English and Maths at schools in Staffordshire.
- St Joseph’s College – 75%
- Ormiston Sir Stanley Matthews Academy – 45%
- Trentham High School – 45%
- St Margaret Ward Catholic – 43%
- The Excel Academy – 36%
- Ormiston Horizon Academy – 28%
- Sandon Business and Enterprise College – 27%
- Thistley Hough Academy – 27%
- Haywood Academy – 25%
- St Peter’s Academy – 25%
- Birches Head Academy – 24%
- The Co-Operative Academy of Stoke-on-Trent – 23%
- Discovery Army – 23%
- St Thomas More Catholic Academy – 21%
For more details visit: https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/