It’s that time of year again where people up and down the UK have been raising money to help change the lives of disadvantaged children and young people.
The BBC’s Children in Need first started in 1980, and has raised £890 million since it was founded.
And in Staffordshire, people have been raising money for the charity over the last week.
Staffordshire Police are raising money today (November 17) by participating in a Triathlon in teams of three, for 15 minutes.
Colleagues from across the force will be rowing, cycling and running.
There will also be cake sales and various competitions to raise money for the cause.
The Business Innovation Centre in Staffordshire raised money also by selling cakes to their colleagues, clients and other tenants.
On Sunday, as part of a 500-mile rickshaw challenge, the One Show’s Rickshaw Challenge team pedalled through the borough on their way from London to Glasgow.
The team included Matt Baker, along with six riders whom have been supported by BBC Children in Need.
They aim to cross the finish line in Glasgow today (November 17).
The main show is on tonight, November 17 at 7.30pm on BBC1.
Here is the line-up released so far:
- Craig Revel Horwood as Miss Hannigan from the West End musical Annie
- Rita Ora
- The Vamps
- Beverley Knight, Amber Riley and Cassidy Janson as the Leading Ladies
- Anne Robinson returns with a celebrity version of the Weakest Link – celebrities include Kem Cetinay, Rylan Clark-Neal and Maya Jama
- Blue Peter presenters from the past 60 years will be competing in a special Pudsey Glitter Ball Strictly special
- EastEnders will turn into WestEnders as the stars sing their way around Albert Square with some classical musical numbers
- Doctor Who fans will bet an exclusive first look at the upcoming Christmas episode
If you want to donate to Children in Need: https://mydonatetelethonsappeals.bt.com/donate/cin2017/
Pay in your fundraising money: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2Z3N4hyJgsqfNBRbzVbcWQ1/pay-in-your-fundraising-money