Tag: Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service
A racing driver’s car and coach have been destroyed in a fire on the M6 in Staffordshire.
Scott Davids was on his way to a race in Birmingham on Saturday (April 20) when the incident happened between junctions 15 and 16.
Part of a major road in Hanley has been shut after high winds blew part of the roof off a building.
Upper Huntbach Street was closed after the Job Centre Plus building was damaged.
The roof of a house in Newcastle-under-Lyme has collapsed after a fire ripped through the property.
More than 30 firefighters tackled the blaze on Heath Road in Whitmore Heath yesterday morning (December 6).
Staffordshire residents are being urged to stay safe as they bid to beat the big freeze.
Temperatures are set to drop this weekend and Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service is warning people to be careful as they attempt to heat their homes.
Three people have been injured after a crash involving two cars in Seighford.
The collision, which happened yesterday (November 21) at around 9.35am, just outside of Stafford on Clanford Road, completely destroyed the car of a woman – believed to be in her 20’s – who had to be cut free from the wreckage.
A Stoke-on-Trent mum who took smoke alarms out of her home because they “kept bleeping” had a lucky escape with her son after a kitchen fire.
A pan of pasta left unattended was blamed for the blaze at their home on Laski Crescent, Meir.
Attacks on firefighters by a gang of youths have been branded “disgusting”.
The crew were pelted with bricks and stones as they tackled a blazes in Shelton and Bentilee on Monday (November 5).